The ultimate destination to the khardungla is the highest motorable pass in the world, Himalayan trip is a mountain adventure organised by TAJ ROYALS (bullet club of AGRA ).
- Starting from ----------- AGRA
- Starting Date ----------- 25th May 2013
- Ending Date ------------ 9th June 2013
- Total Days of Trip ------ 16 Days
5. Total distance ---------- 3600 K.M
6. Approx. Petrol expenditure --- 120 Ltr.*75 =9000 ( Average 30 K.M @per Ltr. )
7. Approx. Fooding & Lodging expenditure ----- Rs. 1200 / per day 1200 * 15 Days = 18000
8. Approx. Total expenditure ---------------------- Rs. 27000
S.NO. DATE FROM – TO (PLACE ) DISTANCE ROUTE DESCRIPTION
- 25th MAY AGRA – PATHANKOT 688 K.M PLAIN HIGHWAY
- 26th MAY PATHANKOT - DALHOUSE 70 K.M HILL ROAD
- 27th MAY DALHOUSE - PURTHI 100 K.M HILL ROAD
- 28th MAY PURTHI - KEYLONG 130 K.M HILL ROAD
- 29thMAY KEYLONG – SARCHU 122 K.M HILL ROAD
- 30thMAY SARCHU - LEH 243 K.M HILL ROAD
- 31th MAY LEH – LEH CITY 30 K.M HILL ROAD
- 1st JUNE LEH CITY &MONASTRIES 70 K.M HILL ROAD
- 2nd JUNE LEH – TURTUK(NUBRA VELLY) 200 K.M KHARDUNGLA/NUBRA
- 3rd JUNE TURTUK - LEH 200 K.M HILL ROAD
- 4th JUNE LEH – PANGONG LAKE-LEH 300 K.M HILL ROAD
- 5th JUNE LEH – DRASS 270 K.M HILL ROAD
- 6th JUNE DRASS - SRINAGAR 150 K.M HILL ROAD
- 7th JUNE SRINAGAR – JAMMU 305 K.M HILL ROAD
- 8th JUNE JAMMU - KARNAL 477 K.M PLAIN HIGHWAY
- 9th JUNE KARNAL - AGRA 319 K.M PLAIN HIGHWAY
RULES AND REGULATIONS
It is to inform all Riders that we try to keep rules and regulations to the minimum unless when necessary for the harmony and safety of the individual or group. However we expect the few that we have , should be followed very strictly during the trip.
- INTOXICATION : We do not tolerate any form of intoxication when on the bike.
- CONDUCT : Riders are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that preserve their dignity and others riders.
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY : Riders must try and ensure that we maintain the sancity of the region we are passing through and will not tolerate any form of littering or other damaging actions.
- MEDICAL ADVICE : If you are under medical treatment we expect you to follow the medical advice very strictly . And you will keep your first aid medicines with you.
- Rider must always wear a full face helmet while riding.
- Rider should have a valid driving licence for riding motorcycle.
- The motorcycle should have valid registration, insurance and PUC certificate and the originals should always be carried on person while riding.
- Riders must keep adequate distance from other riders and close overtaking is prohibited.
- All Riders must ride with another fellow rider at all times, no any rider may be alone in route.
- All riders are expected to ride ahead of the MODERATOR ( Lead Rider ) and back of the NAVIGATOR and should ensure that they do not prolong stops to an extent which delays the whole group unduly.
While passing through inhabited areas rider should slow down to give right of way to the local resident and pedestrian.
CAMP AND HOTEL ACCOMMODATION RULES
- Riders should not walk bare footed , even inside the camping area or hotel accommodation
- PANCTUALITY We will start early every morning and all riders must adhere to the timings given by the Lead Rider.
- At the end of the day’s ride , every rider should first inspect their motorcycle and report any issue to the Moderator.
- Any conduct found compromising your individual or group safety will not be tolerated.